1642 - Abt 1668 (25 years)
||Goodenow, Sarah |
||17 Mar 1641/2
||Sudbury, Middlesex County, Massachusetts 
||Abt 1668 
||14 Apr 2020 |
||Goodenow, Capt. Edmund, b. 11 Apr 1611, Dunhead, St. Andrew, Wiltshire, England , d. 5 Apr 1688, Wayland, Middlesex County, Massachusetts (Age 76 years) |
||Barry, Anne Hannah, b. 18 Apr 1609, Shrivenham, Berkshire, England , d. 9 Mar 1675, Wayland, Middlesex County, Massachusetts (Age 65 years) |
||Wiltshire, England [4, 5]
- Puritan VIllage, pg. 72
The Goodnow family, soon to be strong leaders and citizens of Sudbury, lived in an areaof Wiltshire greatly disturbed by loca lcontroversies over Non-conformity. The parishes of Sutton Mandeville, Donhead St. Andrew, and Donhead St. Mary lay close together and many of the families in them were
linked by kinship and by marriage. All three parishes became involved in the church courts.
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Born - 17 Mar 1641/2 - Sudbury, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- [S377] Goodenow, Capt Edmund - FindaGrave #29452588, 29452588.
- [S364] Goodenows Who Originated in Sudbury, pg. 12.
- [S364] Goodenows Who Originated in Sudbury, pg.12.
- [S377] Goodenow, Capt Edmund - FindaGrave #29452588, Capt. Edmund Goodenow; 1610–1688; 29452588.
- [S1507] Puritan Village - The formation of a New England Town (Sudbury), pg. 72.
- [S380] History of Sudbury, Massachusetts (Hudson), pg. 34.